Thursday, December 15, 2005

RIP Richard Pryor-The BEst To Ever Do It.
























To be honest, I wasn't that sad when I heard he's passed, that sounds terrible, but we know that man was living in hell these last 15 yrs or so. Maybe I'm wrong and if so, then I apologise. Still, the coverage of his death has been comlete bullshit to me. You'd think this guy was a professional fireman or something reading all these articles and watching what little TV of him these crackas have shown.

Look, This guys albums and concerts is the freaking mount rushmore of american comedy as far as I'm concerned. I'd have thought we could have seen some greater examples of his shit and some more time dedicated to it.

Also, most of these journalist talking about him probably dont know shit about him. To hate on his films that were just a bit of escapism comedy is ignorant. Just because it aint Citizine Caine or THe Godfather so what? I enjoyed his films a lot. Another bullshit thing, not celebrating his pre That Nigger Crazy comedy. People think his "nice" shit was weak, it was dope as fuck. Prison Play aint exactly a lily white skit, funny shit, lets celbrate his 60's shit as well.

Anway, some of my favorite lines are " Take that cross out your pussy" or "you on your period again? you gonna bleed to death bitch", amongst all the other great stuf. so rip Richard, I discovered your material and it was the best shit i ever heard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home