Thursday, September 15, 2005

Mos Def Blast Bono-About time someone called this fake Ghandi out.



















Davey D:

Forget about kanye West, it's the Mighty Mos Def has been on a serious roll as of late. He just released a song called 'Dollar Day for New Orleans (Katrina Clap) which is basically a remake of the Juvenile hit song 'Nolia Clap'. Here Mos Def brings some political heat as he raps about the government and the poverty stricken region left desimated by Hurricane Katrina.If that's not enough Mos Def saves some of his harshest words for Bono of U2. he questions his love for the ghetto and questions why he isn't here with his Live 8 machine when people really neeed him... Those words will definitely cause some controversy...One thing for certain, it sure feels good to see so many artists being outspoken and passionate for a cause and not some BS. As Mos Def noted the politics is where the real beef is at...

2 Comments:

Blogger flesh daily said...

yo supreme.

you might want to go into your privacy options and change your comment settings so you have to punch in some letters to post a comment.

This will avoid comments like.

Hi! Great Blog.

I will definately absolutely pass the word along... I also have a site at (please come BUY my shit) it has to do with (me making money) and other (generic scams of spams).

Check it out.

yeah?

get my point.

But people like me actually like your blog and i'm not spamming you.

What you said about Mos is on point.

I agree we need to keep calling shit as it is. Check out my posting on Kanye West. I have a link to the vid also.
http://whippedintellectuals.blogspot.com/2005/09/kanye-west.html

I've had a link on your spot for a few weeks now. I was hoping you'd cristen your link section with my blog. Delete that google news shit and drop my url in your template where you see that google url.

That'd be straight. I'll keep sendin em' your way.

You clean up this spamk mess and we'll get some real bloggers in your direction.

link me please.

http://whippedintellectuals.blogspot.com

muchluvspeaktruth

piece

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as these so called "great comments" continue to completely ignore the faults and complete breakdown of the local and state governments during the hurricane and flood, their comments are ignorant and baseless.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home